- Conference registration of delegate is mandatory before submission of abstract.
- Kindly mention your registration ID and mode of payment. Delegates who have made payment in offline mode should mention the receipt number as their registration ID.
- Abstracts must be submitted via Email ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission date extended upto 25 th September 2022
- The selection of abstracts for oral/poster presentation will be decided by the scientific committee and authors will be informed accordingly.
- Papers presented / published elsewhere should not be submitted.
- Only 1 paper/presenter will be accepted.
- Presentation format:-
- a) The abstract should be written in English language in word format in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5
- b) The acceptable word limit for the abstract is 250 words
- c) The abstract should be structured and should include the following headings: Title, Background, Objectives, Materials & Methods, Results & Conclusions.